About Parkerstone Real Estate
Parkerstone is new, but it’s powered by people who have been in the real estate industry for a long time. Here’s what we’ve learned: Whether you’re buying or selling, whether it’s your first or fourth time, real estate isn’t just a big investment, it’s also a personal investment.
At the end of the day, what you’re looking for is someone who puts your interests first – who has your back. We chose to leave our previous places of work in the real estate industry because we felt we couldn’t put our clients first, it’s why we chose to start this company. A service that puts you first is what we’re here to deliver.
We believe that when it comes to strength, companies like ours share a key characteristic with metals: Smaller shapes are stronger. We pride ourselves on prioritising efficiency over size because this is how we are able to work faster, better and at a cheaper cost than larger competitors.
With years of experience under our belt and a vibrant vision for the future on our mind, we have one goal: To disrupt the real estate industry by providing a best-in-class experience together with a service which surpasses our established competitors.
The Parkerstone team includes both seasoned professionals who have worked in the real estate industry for many years as well as a young, dynamic team of talents who are bringing the best technological innovations on the global market to the local table.
Together, we combine a cutting edge digital infrastructure developed by Malta’s brightest talents with a comprehensively trained team of agents to guarantee a service that is a cut above the rest.
Our services include:
– Helping property buyers as well as rentee/tenants find exactly what they’re looking for via our innovative search engine, powered by a database that combines the latest, greatest and newest technologies to make their search as easy and informative as possible.
– Leveraging our state of the art database, highly trained agents, as well as personal connections we have cultivated over our career in the real estate industry to guarantee that you get the best possible deal.
– Screening of all parties involved in rentals and/or sales to ensure trustworthiness, good faith, and the highest possible return on investment for our client.
– Making available for our property buyers and sellers easy-to-digest, regular and meaningful advice on where best to invest, how to invest, and when.
– Give our clients access to our comprehensively trained team of agents/sales associates who receive regular training programmes, resources and training in order to keep growing their skillsets. Each of our agents specialises in a specific kind of property and profile, but will also utilise our internal systems to collaborate together, share insights and opportunities, guaranteeing that you don’t miss anything.
– An easy-to-access, uninterrupted open line of communication between you and our associates in order to provide continuous assistance with your search if you’re a buyer/purchaser or a rentee/tenant, and with your sale if you’re a seller/vendor.
– Organisation, planning and execution of viewings around your searches, preferences and availability. Our agents will accompany you on your viewing to both answer your questions and ask their own, thereby ensuring that you have all the information you need.
– Carry out negotiations with the Endeavour of obtaining the best market price and payment terms. Our office will also assist in organising the preliminary agreement (Promise of Sale or, as more commonly known, Konvenju (where a Notary Public will be appointed either as chosen by the client or through our office. This document will bind both vendor and purchaser during the term required to carry out the appropriate searches to verify legal title and during which our associate, through our office, will remain available to offer any assistance required.